Triggering is a system that will take care of a great deal of health problems, ranging from bacterial infections to Diabetes II.Why the diversity? It uses the power of the mind to fix each problem, in conjunction with muscle testing and using left and right hand placements on the appropriate locations, relative to the condition I am working on.Don’t let this automatically make you think "That is not going to help Me." or "What a waste of time going to this web site." or "Come on. How can my own mind fix a problem? I have had this problem for so many years". I know exactly where you are coming from. I use to be in the same position.When I first heard about this system, I probably was more skeptical than you are now. It took me 3 years to totally believe in this system but even before I was convinced I new I was on to something.20 years ago I was practicing as a Chiropractor in Canada, and was looking for additional ways to help heal people. I looked into Hypnosis, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reici, Kinesology, plus a few more. Then I figured out that by saying a few commands to your self using a persons brain for about 10 seconds I could get a response elsewhere in the body, but only if I placed their hands on the appropriate locations. In addition, I used muscle testing to confirm that the body was responding to the Triggering Technique.Doing a Google search on Muscle Testing (applied Kinesology) will supply you with a list of sites to learn more about what Muscle Testing is all about and how it works.

Monday, August 20, 2007

I went to a meeting the other night and met a woman who had a medical problem. She had a clicking jaw and when she moved her jaw in certain ways it would lock up. She would have to physically maneuver her jaw with her hands in order to get it to unlock. She’d had this problem for about 5 years. I explained to her about "Triggering" and proceeded to Muscle test her. The Muscle testing indicated that she had very weak tendons on the left side of her jaw, inside the jaw joint. After showing her how to "Trigger" herself to strengthen those tendons in the jaw, she did. And after about one and half minutes, she was in awe. She kept moving her jaw and was amazed as to what I had been able to do for her. Her jaw was no longer clicking and was moving freely.

No comments: