Triggering is a system that will take care of a great deal of health problems, ranging from bacterial infections to Diabetes II.Why the diversity? It uses the power of the mind to fix each problem, in conjunction with muscle testing and using left and right hand placements on the appropriate locations, relative to the condition I am working on.Don’t let this automatically make you think "That is not going to help Me." or "What a waste of time going to this web site." or "Come on. How can my own mind fix a problem? I have had this problem for so many years". I know exactly where you are coming from. I use to be in the same position.When I first heard about this system, I probably was more skeptical than you are now. It took me 3 years to totally believe in this system but even before I was convinced I new I was on to something.20 years ago I was practicing as a Chiropractor in Canada, and was looking for additional ways to help heal people. I looked into Hypnosis, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reici, Kinesology, plus a few more. Then I figured out that by saying a few commands to your self using a persons brain for about 10 seconds I could get a response elsewhere in the body, but only if I placed their hands on the appropriate locations. In addition, I used muscle testing to confirm that the body was responding to the Triggering Technique.Doing a Google search on Muscle Testing (applied Kinesology) will supply you with a list of sites to learn more about what Muscle Testing is all about and how it works.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Skeptic is convinced.

Twenty years ago, I had a guy come to the office with a very heavy trochanter infection in his right leg/hip (the ball and socket joint). He could not sit for more than a few minutes with it and he could not bend it. He had seen a doctor for it and was on heavy antibiotics. In fact, he had been on them for about 3 weeks, but it did not seem to help. This guy was suffering. He was a farmer and he had heard about what I do. When I muscle tested him it said that the antibiotics could not get through the swollen bone to kill the infection.

Being the skeptic I was at the time, I thought that I could not help him. However I also knew that he had no were else to go. So, I tried “Triggering” on him and lo and behold it worked! I was awe struck. When he came back the next week he was able to bend his leg some and was in much less pain. After a few more treatments he was pain free and has been so ever since.

Recently, I had a 40-year-old woman who had constant neck pain on her left side. She was not able to sleep properly. She had been to a chiropractor and her doctor, but nothing seemed to alleviate the chronic pain. It started to move into her left arm and became excruciating. I took some x-rays and they showed some arthritis around the 5th and 6th cervical (neck) area. I muscle tested her (on her right side) and found she had 3 calcium spurs located in the joints of the 5th and 6th cervical region. With further muscle testing I was able to confirm that these deposits had been sitting there ever since her traffic injury. That had been 10 years ago and they were growing slowly. Because of the chemistry of her neck on the left side had changed they did not show up on the x-rays. I had her "Trigger" her self for it. It took about 2 weeks for the pain she was experiencing to be reduced approx 80%. She will make a full recovery.

I also have a regular patient who usually comes in about once a month or every other month. A while back he came in with this big lump behind his right leg, and he limped a bit. I asked him about it and he said that his doctors had said that he would probably have to have surgery on it. I muscle tested him and it showed that it was a blood blister from a broken blood vessel. I thought maybe I would ship him off to get the surgery. But then I thought why not try "Triggering". So I had him trigger himself to stop the bleeding and for the veins to reabsorb the blood which it did. Absolutely amazing!

No comments: