I had suffered for many years with pain in my intestines Dr Nugent was able to give me relief through the triggering system . I think it great stuff.
Aron Sebeck Alberta Canada 403 746 5643.
My tremors are practically all gone,Ive had severe tremor for about 10 years Ive had difficulty holding a cup of coffee since the triggering system and only about 2 sessions my tremors have reduced about 85to 90% i still have them but they are definitly better.
Buzz Johnson Pensacola Florida 850 207 0686.
I own a chiwawa dog it started to have seizures and it kept banging its head against the wall and floor,It would not bark, so i took it to the vet who was to charge me $430 to check out the dog along with a some pills,he said that if it didnt work out that he could fix him he would put the dog to sleep ,I know what Dr Nugent does,So i contacted him.Dr Nugent checked out the dog through muscle testing and found that the cerebelum in the brain was cancerous he then told me were to put my hands on the dog and what to say. the animal to this day is just fine i was very very worried about it and dont want anything like that to happen again.
Anna of San Jose California 408 420 8678
I was in a car accident about 12 years back,since that time about 5 years ago i developed pain on the left side of my neck,i tried all kinds of doctors chiropractors etc but of no help came of it, finally went to Dr nugent who figued out through the muscle testing that i had 3 calcium spurs on my vertibrae in my neck pinching nerves,He was able to get rid of them quite quickly i might add I am now free of pain in my neck.
Debra Laszlo San Jose 408 690 6422
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment