I was introduced to a woman who had been diagnosed by her doctor and cancer specialist with cancer of her large intestine. She was dying from the cancer, so the doctors sent her home for her remaining days. She was so weak she could not make it out of her house, so I made a house call. When I arrived she was in a lot of pain, she appeared as though she would expire any moment. She suffered from radiation burns on the left side of her body, and her lungs had been burnt by the radiation treatments, she could barely breathe. She was as white as a bed sheet, and weighed under a hundred pounds. She was so weak I had to use another person to muscle test her. The testing confirmed She had blood clots in her neck, as well as 71 areas of her large intestine with cancerous growths.
I triggered her to re-establish the protons, neutrons and electrons of her body, as a treatment for the cancerous growths. I also treated her for the blood clots in her neck. After the first visit to see her, she was able to breath much easier and was able to sleep that night for about 11 hours. I have seen her seven times so far and she is a different women. The pain has gone, she is still a little weak but otherwise she is full of life. The triggering System has helped this woman become healthier again.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment